Santa Monica Parish Church
Santa Monica Parish Church
It used to be under Barili, until in 1850 when the area under the Sta. Monica Church was declared parish.

Standing tall over a century as a symbol of the Pinamungajanonsí deep faith in God, the parish was first served by a certain Fr. Feliciano Fuentes.

The church, made of coral stones during the Spanish period, houses the image of Santa Monica and four church bells with Spanish inscriptions.
 Santa Monica Parish Church
 Municipal Hall
 Dakung Balay sa Lamac
 Water Springs
 Bantayan Sa Hari
 Gabaldon Building of Pinamungajan Central School
 Campalabo Reef/Sandbar
 Caves of Lamac
 Sea Wall
 Gok-Ong
 Cadre
 Corn Hills
© 2014 Municipality of Pinamungajan. All rights reserved.